Rating TOP 5 best Omega-3 vitamins: reviews
The popularity of dietary supplements has skyrocketed this year. It is not surprising — the epidemiological situation around the world, to put it mildly, is not very good.
Few people know, but omega, along with such properties as strengthening the cardiovascular system, improving the condition of the skin, hair and nails, has an immune-strengthening property. And now it is more relevant than ever. Therefore, we have compiled a rating of the best omegas for you, do not thank!
Rating of the best
Omega 3 + AGE complex
Omega-3 + AGE — phospholipid form of omega 3, has a high level of digestibility. The unique raw material for obtaining this omega is squid liver fat, which is distinguished by a high degree of purity and environmental friendliness. Enriched with alkylglycerol esters, which have an additional immunomodulatory effect.
|Best before date||2 years|
|Contraindications||individual intolerance to components, pregnancy, breastfeeding|
|Compound||squid liver oil, alpha-tocopherol acetate, gelatin capsule shell|
- increases endurance and performance of the body;
- small capsules that are easy to swallow;
- prevent the formation of intravascular thrombi;
- higher digestibility (due to the phospholipid form).
I buy for the whole family, we do not get sick, we feel good, we do not complain about weak nails, dull skin and hair loss! I love the fact that omega comes from squid livers, and as you know, squids don’t live long so their livers don’t have time to accumulate toxins. Omega in this case is more pure, and not from artificially grown fish. I am satisfied with the purchase of this brand, I will take more!
Omega-3 Forte 1000 mg from Norwegian Fish Oil
Recommended for men, but also suitable for women. Omega-3s in combination with EPA and DHA have a pronounced effect on lipid metabolism, metabolism and the cardiovascular system. With regular use, you can forget about weakness, chronic physical fatigue, as well as bad mood and stress. It is enough to use one capsule per day.
|Compound||fish oil, mixture of tocopherols (E306), bovine gelatin, glycerin (E422), purified water|
|Contraindications||individual intolerance to the components of the product|
|Best before date||3 years|
- helps to recover after workouts;
- metabolism improves;
- cardiovascular, nervous systems work better;
- able to eliminate fatigue and stress.
- There is an unpleasant fishy aftertaste.
Skin, hair, legs began to feel better, the brain began to work more actively, I do not observe fatigue. There are no side effects, no rashes either. The capsule is quite large but easy to swallow.
Omega Forte Evalar
It helps reduce the likelihood of cardiovascular disease, heals the skin and helps fight hair loss. Made from linseed oil, selexene, ascorbic acid, vitamin E. The cardboard box contains instructions for use and a plastic bottle. Contains 30 transparent gelatin capsules with yellow liquid. The daily dose is 1 capsule to be taken with food for ease of use.
|Contraindications||individual intolerance, pregnancy, breastfeeding|
|Shelf life||24 months|
|Compound||linseed oil, capsule components, gelatin, glycerin, ascorbyl palmitate, alpha-tocopherol and selexene|
- convenient reception (once a day);
- made on the basis of linseed oil;
- natural composition (capsule components, gelatin, glycerin, ascorbyl palmitate, alpha-tocopherol and selexene).
- large capsules (difficult to swallow).
The consultant advised me to buy dietary supplement Evalar «Omega Forte». It contains Omega-3 of plant origin — flaxseed oil, it does not contain fish oil at all. I don’t complain about side effects. I liked the vitamins, I will take more.
Mirrolla with vitamin E
An additional source of omega-3 PUFAs, vitamin E. It can be used to lower cholesterol levels in the body, improve the functioning of the immune system, and reduce the amount of sugar. Promotes brain activity, accelerates fat burning and strengthens the heart and blood vessels. However, it has fewer nutrients, vitamin A and omega-3 are limited in its composition.
|Compound||marine fish oil, alpha-tocopherol acetate|
|Shelf life||12 months|
|Contraindications||individual intolerance to the components of the product, pregnancy, breastfeeding|
|The form||oral solution|
- transparent container;
- frequency of admission — 1 time per day;
- daily rate — 1 tsp;
- tolerable taste.
- must be taken strictly with meals;
- high calorie content (930 kcal per 100 g).
Classic fish oil! The packaging also captivates with its retro style. I did not notice a particularly vile aftertaste, tolerable. I like that the frequency of application is only once a day.
California Gold Nutrition
Differs in high quality of production and the raw materials used. It does not contain preservatives, artificial additives and GMOs and is absolutely harmless even for allergy sufferers, as it does not contain soy, wheat, milk and gluten. The daily intake for an adult is 2 capsules during meals, drinking plenty of non-carbonated liquid.
|Best before date||2 years|
|Compound||fish oil, EPA, DHA, vitamin E, gelatin, glycerin|
|Contraindications||with allergies to fish protein, pregnancy and lactation, recovery from severe injuries and blood loss|
- nails and hair grow quickly;
- a jar is enough for almost two months;
- the formula is easily digestible (triglyceride).
- because of the large size it is inconvenient to swallow.
It is well tolerated, does not cause allergic reactions, does not cause belching and heartburn, and does its job well. General health has improved. I recommend to buy!
What to look for when choosing
Choosing the right vitamins is an important factor as even seemingly harmless foods can have side effects. Before purchasing the necessary tool, you need to pay attention to:
- fish or vegetable. Omega-3s can be roughly divided into two groups: «vegetable» and «marine». First of all, DHA refers to «marine». It is mainly found in the tissues of fish, shrimp, crabs and marine animals. Plants, terrestrial and aquatic, practically do not synthesize the «marine» forms of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids and cannot be used as a source. In this regard, of course, vegetable oils containing omega-PUFAs should be in the diet.
- Capsule. This is the most convenient option. The advantage of capsules is that they are easy to swallow and do not have a fishy taste. Fish oil is protected from exposure to light and air, and this allows it to retain its medicinal qualities for a longer time. Most manufacturers offer a special shell that dissolves not in the stomach, but in the intestines, which helps to avoid fish burping.
- liquid form. Many people dislike the liquid form of fish oil. But not everyone can take capsules! Young children, especially infants, need fish oil to prevent rickets, but children simply cannot swallow a capsule! Liquid fish oil is also helpful for those who have difficulty swallowing large particles, including capsules, due to surgery or illness.
- Dosage. The minimum dosage for all people is about 250 mg (per day). In order to maintain health, doctors have determined the optimal dose of 1000-1500 mg per day. The maximum amount of omega-3 fatty acids is completely safe, while taking capsules is quite acceptable, regardless of dietary habits.